Twitter is arguably one of the most notorious social platforms in existence today. Considered a news and social platform, Twitter allows users to express themselves through short bursts of text combined with images and video known as Tweets. Users can post tweets, like them and retweet them. Created on March 2006, it gained phenomenal traction and popularity and had over 100 million users by 2012. Its’ considered the SMS of the internet and became one of the top ten most visited sites worldwide in 2013 with over 319 million monthly active users. It is largely known as the home for political and public debates, with most celebrities and authoritarian figures taking to the site to discuss matters of election and more.
Twitter was initially hard to define, with some calling it a blog, social network, and SMS service, because it didn’t really replace anything that already existed. Now, after evolving over the years, Twitter can be most accurately described as an information network rather than a social one.
In September 2010, the New Twitter rollout came with a revamped interface and the introduction of photo and video without navigating away from Twitter itself. This meant users could view the media by clicking on tweets with links to YouTube, Flickr and supported websites. Along with other updates features like ‘@mentions’ and added accessibility from the top bar, developers confirmed that the ‘New Twitter experience” was officially rolled out to all users.
With Twitter allowing users to have greater access to photos and videos from within the site and app, users are now looking for avenues to download such media to their Android device to save for later use. Much like the rising trend of using YouTube downloader apps to view their favorite videos offline, the premise for saving Twitter visual content is much the same.
To download video and photo content from Twitter to your Android device, you’re going to need a dedicated app. This is where Twitter Video Downloader comes in. Read on as we explore the features of this along with how to use it and installation of Twitter Video Downloader APK.
- Twitter Video Downloader app takes care of everything for you and makes downloading media from one of the worlds most popular social sites a breeze. With this app, you can download photos, videos, and GIFs directly to your Android, and then share them with your friends in just a few clicks.
- With Twitter video download application, you can download using any data or WiFI connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi whenever possible) when you have an internet connection.
- It’s free! Twitter Video Downloader allows you to download videos, pictures, gifs on Twitter as long as you have an internet connection. With this application, you can quickly share your videos, pictures, gifs with your friends and family. There are no hidden fees or in-app purchases. No need to pay for any item you download. There is no membership. It’s one hundred percent free.
- This application allows to share any item you download with your friends or family through multiple social and messaging platforms, directly from within the app. The app supports multiple languages including Turkish, English, Arabic, Spanish, Japanese, Hindi and Thai, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Indonesian.
- The developers continually work on fixing bugs and adding more features. Just write a comment or create feedback on the Play Store or from within the application.
- The lightweight nature of the application means it won’t take up space on your device. More room to download hilarious content.
- Save images, photos, and GIFs directly to your gallery
Using the app
You can check the ‘guide’ section from the left menu within the app to learn, otherwise follow these 5 simple steps:
1) Go to the Official Twitter Application on your Android device
2) Find the video, gif or image you want to save from Twitter
3) Click the share icon attached to the tweet. Select the Twitter Video Downloader 2018 from share list provided.
4) Click the Download button to begin the process.
5) Check the tweet. If it’s correct, click to download again.
Installing Twitter Video Downloader
As with all APKs on our site, the download and installation process is a breeze. Hit the big green ‘Download’ button located at the top of this review to start your download automatically. Bear in mind, you will need to enable downloads from unknown sources to go ahead with this. This gives your phone the green light to download apps from other sources that Google Play.
After downloading the application, open the Twitter video download application. You can share tweet links by using the application or simply copy the link of the tweet you want to download by going to Twitter with the ‘Go to Twitter’ button in the application. Go back and paste the URL at the specified URL section. By clicking on the link paste button you can see the picture, GIF, or video you want to download. You can copy the text or you can download the item you want. The queue can be used to view items waiting to be downloaded from the menu within the app.
Overall, having a dedicated app to download video and photo content from Twitter is great, negating the need to use a screen recorder or online video downloader. Considering how vast Twitter is, you’ll no doubt come across some stimulating content from time to time that you would like to save for later use or share with your peers. Don’t let the opportunity pass you by. Get your Twitter Video Downloader APK today and make sure you never miss a beat. This app is intuitive to use, safe and as effective as it can be for its intended purpose. At the very least, it’s worth downloading one of the many memes of Elon Musk smoking a fat one for your own entertainment. We recommend blowing it up on a 38” x 48” canvas and gifting it to your grandmother this holiday season for maximum effect.